Thursday, 1 January 2015

OOTD || New Years Day

   Yesterday, New Years Day, I went for a wander on my own around the city and took advantage of some of the sales.

      Shirt: Gallery Serpentine
      Skirt: Stitches Melbourne (picked up in Savers for $8 for the whole skirtsuit)
      Shoes: I have no idea where they are from; but I got them from the Salvos in Newtown in Sydney.
      Corset: Orchard Corset (mesh 201; 28")

   I am also wearing What Katie Did retro seamed stockings and 8 strap suspender belt.

      I was also wearing Australis Colour Inject Lipstick in Grunge. The glasses were from the bastion of fashion, Catholicare on Chapel Street (which has actually yielded quite a few great finds for me).

   I mostly bought things to make hair cream -- which I'll cover later.

            Happy new year!
            xxCat

1 comment:

  1. That lipstick and those glasses go so well together *____* You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Refrain from using racist, ableist, queerphobic,or generally offensive language. Swearing, however, is permitted, and even encouraged.